Customer Experience Manager
Customer-centric, global industry leader
Drive ‘voice of the Customer’ through the organisation
Rewarding Role + Attractive Remuneration + Lifestyle Location
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to play a key role in a global industry leading organisation’s continual journey to improve the customer-centricity of its business and offerings.
Established for thirty-six years and admitted into the Australian Export Awards Hall of Fame in 2009 our Toowoomba-based client, Russell Mineral Equipment Pty Ltd (RME), is the acknowledged world leader in grinding Mill Relining Systems. As an original equipment manufacturer, RME’s core competencies include quality design and manufacture as well as global distribution, after-sales service, mill relining and consulting services. Via a network of wholly-owned international subsidiaries, the organisation supports customers in more than 50 countries.
Reflective of the organisation’s customer-centred ethos and commitment to continuous improvement, the opportunity now exists for an experienced Customer Experience professional to develop and implement RME’s Customer Experience Charter and Strategy and drive the ‘voice of the Customer’ through the organisation’s systems, processes and people.
Based at the global Head Office in Toowoomba and reporting to the General Manager - Sales & Customer Experience, in this role you will work collaboratively with other members of the Customer Relations team, and other key internal and external stakeholders, to continually build brand value and competitive advantage. This will involve:
• Collecting and analysing customer data to better understand customer pain points and opportunities, bringing the Customer voice into key business decisions
• Developing and implementing Customer satisfaction measuring tools and processes to audit RME Customer Experience effectiveness, obtaining regular qualitative and quantitative feedback
• Monitoring product, service and customer experience performance through a suite of indices and identifying opportunities for improvement from these indices and through closed loop feedback with a key focus on service enhancements.
• Creating visual mediums to bring customer experiences and issues to life in a manner that drives action and accountability across all business units
• Providing customer intelligence and recommendations to the business on products, services, propositions, campaigns, projects, promotions and processes to ensure all are customer led and providing guidance on customer communications
• Maintaining a database for logging and tracking Customer complaints, as well as refining an efficient Complaints Handling Process
• Gathering intelligence from a range of sources then collating, analysing and reporting on findings, providing meaningful and consultative advice to Chief Customer Officer and other key stakeholders
• Conducting on-site visits to obtain first-hand, field-based knowledge of how frontline personnel interact with Customers at each stage of the Customer relationship lifecycle, observing and providing feedback to personnel as well as their respective Manager/ Supervisor as required
• Updating and implementing Customer Experience processes and systems
Significant Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience (with a demonstrable aptitude for cultivating positive, long-lasting business relationships), deep knowledge of (or the ability to develop) global Customer Experience practices, principles and processes and of customer insights and the interpretation of customer and industry data, and experience producing insights in several media formats (from numerous data sources) is essential.
Relevant tertiary qualifications, knowledge of Lean, Agile and/or Design Thinking principles and methodologies will be a distinct advantage.
Applicants must currently reside, and be permitted to work permanently, in Australia and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
Situated on the edge of the picturesque Great Dividing Range, less than 1.5 hours west of Brisbane and only two hours from both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts, and with regular flights direct to Sydney and Melbourne, the 'garden city' of Toowoomba is one of South East Queensland’s best kept secrets. This thriving regional community, Australia’s largest inland provincial city with 160,000 residents, offers affordable housing, world-class health, education, recreation and cultural facilities.
Forward your application, quoting Ref No CX10521, by Monday, 17 May 2021 to