Industry Leading Agricultural Technology OEM
Manage After-sales Service & Customer Support
Rewarding Role + Attractive Remuneration + Lifestyle Location
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing industry leader and to play a key role in the continued development of world first automation technology, while enjoying the lifestyle benefits that only South East Queensland can offer.
Established since 2009, our client is already acknowledged as an industry leader in the burgeoning agricultural automation technology industry. As an original equipment manufacturer, the organisation designs, manufactures and distributes quality products and delivers timely after-sales service and support to farming customers across Australia.
In light of the organisation’s growth over recent years, and its future development plans, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Service Manager to lead and manage a busy product commissioning, field service and customer support function to meet ever-increasing demand.
In this Toowoomba-based role you will report to the Chief Product Officer, and work closely with the Management Team and other key internal and external stakeholders, to further develop a world-class service/customer support capability. This will involve:
· implementing and maintaining HSEQ policies and procedures and leading a culture of quality and behavioural safety;
· achieving service/customer support targets, ensuring service and parts quality and delivery in full, on time (DIFOT) and to budget;
· developing and managing departmental capital and operational budgets;
· developing field service/customer support systems and processes utilising the Lean methodology;
· recruiting and developing high performing team members;
· leading and overall management of the product commissioning, field service and customer support function;
· investigating, planning, implementing and managing service delivery in new locations, domestically and internationally;
· establishing, developing and maintaining relationships and commercial terms with key suppliers and delivery partners;
· resolving escalated issues and customer concerns;
· overseeing the implementation of PLM/ERP software within the service department;
· cost management, tracking and analysis of services and support delivered; &
· associated monitoring, reporting, evaluation and improvement.
Significant field services/customer support management experience, demonstrated leadership, people development, relationship management and communication skills, exposure to PLM/ERP software and commitment to behavioural safety, continuous improvement and the Lean methodology are essential.
Experience within an OEM environment, implementation of PLM/ERP software and the establishment of key supply/partnership arrangements will be a distinct advantage.
A current Driver’s License and Passport (or ability to attain) and ability and willingness to undertake domestic and international travel are required. Relevant qualifications will be highly regarded.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and applicants must be prepared to undergo background checks, which may include a medical screening with drug and alcohol testing and a federal police check.
Situated on the edge of the picturesque Great Dividing Range, less than 1.5 hours west of Brisbane and only two hours from both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts, and with daily flights direct to Sydney, Melbourne and Townsville, the 'garden city' of Toowoomba is one of South East Queensland’s best kept secrets. This thriving regional community, Australia’s largest inland provincial city with 160,000 residents, offers affordable housing, world-class health, education, recreation and cultural facilities.
Forward your application, quoting Ref No SM10423, by Wednesday, 5 April 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org